Yester I have been to the ‘Boekenfestijn 2016’ in Utrecht. Boekenfestijn (‘Book festival’ in English) is a big book market of the ‘Stichting CPNB’ (corporate propaganda foundation of the Dutch book). Lots and lots of new books and classics are available and you can buy them for a good price. The book festival lasts for four days: thursday till sunday. Every day they open early and they close late (10:00 – 21:00). A couple of times through the year they set up this market but in different places. I have been also to the expo in Apeldoorn and to the expo in Rotterdam, both earlier this year.
The calendar 2016 of Boekenfestijn:
- 13 – 18 october in Brussels Expo [BE]
- 3 – 6 november in Beursgebouw Eindhoven [NL]
- 24 – 27 november in MECC Maastricht [NL]
- 1 – 4 december in Nekkerhal Mechelen [BE]
- 15 – 18 december in Flanders Expo Gent [BE]
Have you ever been to Boekenfestijn?
Greetings by Sophie