Last night it was Halloween and I collected some pins on my pinterest Halloween board. These 5 are this year my favorites and I will try them one day. How has been your Halloween?
Descriptions for each pin
- The Baileys Vampire’s Kiss Shots look lovely and is nice to serve with a coffee in the evening instead of adding Baileys to your coffee.
- A boo-nilla ghost milkshake is lovely for alcohol-free or gluten-free drinkers and for children it looks nice.
- An easy and quick lovely greetings decoration and you can change the eyeballs to candle lights for Christmas. Reuse of the decoration
- You can decorate your nails too to be in style with a little accent.
- This is one of the most original ideas I found: labeling your bottles of drinks with something Halloween or thriller party related names and descriptions of the ‘stuff’.
Top Five Today
My Pinterest profile board:
At Pinterest I collect many inspirations, photographs, quotes and stuff. Divided into over more than one hundred categories in a logical order, I try to keep it simple and organised all I collect.
Enjoy my Pinterest!
Greetings by Sophie
1 thought on “Pinterest | Top Five Today | Halloween”
Grappig dat velen in Nederland bij het loslaten van het geloof een Amerikaans griezelgebeuren dat uiteindelijk stoelt op geloof, aangenomen hebben en ‘vieren’.