Theme: Motivational Quotes
This weekend is one of the last study weekends of the year and the weather is really good, except for studying inside. The sun is shining and it is circa 28 degrees all day; predicted for all week! These quotes remind me of staying strong, going outside for a walk or the necessary groceries and further on study on…right now I am finishing my internship report.
Accompanied by my laptop, Chromebook – multiple screens that way -, iPhone (quick little researches), a bottle of water and cereals for breakfast, bread for lunch and a salad for dinner. And my desert: well it is e pre-desert, a lovely ice cream cone with an ice cream scoop in the afternoon. Every day a different flavor, but only for this weekend, only this time when I am gathering the scattered pieces of heavy lead to become one piece: the final internship report.
Top Five Today – Motivational Quotes or Challenges
Descriptions for each pin
- “Do something today that your future self will thank you for.”
- “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve Jobs
- “Work so hard that your signature will be called an autograph.”
- “Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings.” – Salvador Dalí
- “The 3 C’s in life: Choice, Chance, Change. You must make the Choice, to take the Chance, if you want anything in life to Change.”
My Pinterest profile board:
At Pinterest I collect many inspirations, photographs, quotes and stuff. Divided into over more than one hundred categories in a logical order, I try to keep it simple and organised all I collect.
Enjoy my Pinterest!
Greetings by Sophie